Metadata Profile for ScholarSpace
Mandatory, if applicable
If you have the information, you must include it
- Alternative title - A variant title, e.g., from a different source, in a different language or script, with spelled-out abbreviations, etc.
- Contributor - An entity responsible for making contributions to the content of the resource
- Creator - An entity primarily responsible for the intellectual or artistic content of the resource
- Date copyrighted - Year of copyright
- Description - Free text account of the content of the digital object for non-textual resources. For textual resources, use Abstract.
- Language - The name or code of the language(s) in which words are written, sung, or spoken.
Provide this information if it is available and relevant
- Abstract - Summary of a textual resource.
- Bibliographic citation - A bibliographic reference for the resource
- Contributor identifier(s) - A unique URI in a recognized database that represents the contributor
- Contributor role - The relationship between the contributor and the resource.
- Creator identifier(s) - A unique URI in a recognized database that represents the creator
- Creator role - The relationship between the creator and the resource.
- Digital specifications - Technical information about the hardware, software, and processes used to create the digitized resource.
- Extent - Size or duration of analog resource
- Format - A descriptive term for the specific format of the resource, if applicable
- Geographic location - Geographic aspects of the content of the resource
- Has Version - A related resource that is a version, edition, or adaptation of the described resource
- Identifier - An unambiguous reference to the resource within a given context
- Is Part Of - A related resource in which the described resource is physically or logically included
- Is Replaced By - A related resource that supplants, displaces, or supersedes the described resource
- Is Version Of - A related resource of which the described resource is a version, edition, or adaptation
- Provenance - A statement of any changes in ownership and custody of the resource since its creation that are significant for its authenticity, integrity, and interpretation.
- Replaces - A related resource that is supplanted, displaced, or superseded by the described resource.
- Rights holder - A person or organization owning or managing rights over the resource.
- Source - Identifier(s) for analog original, e.g., ISBN, LCCN
- Subject - Topic of the resource
- Table of contents - A list of subunits of the resource
- Time period - Date or date range of the content/subject matter of the resource